celebrating a hero...


my inspiration.
my grandmother.
my hero.
my role model.
i celebrate her strength.
i celebrate her wisdom her beauty and talents and all of her achievements.
today, i celebrate her birthday.
she would have been 95.
she was my greatest supporter and
she was my greatest advocate.
i think she would have been proud of me
of what i have accomplished
from where i came to where i am to where i am headed.
because of my grandmother i have found my strength
i have found my voice
i have learned never to give up no matter what the naysayers say
i have learned to stand on my own two feet
i have learned to follow my heart,
my passions and my dreams.

And so much good is happening right now... 
and I have her to thank!

and you all as well!

XOXO,

Jessica

Comments

  1. Beautifully written ~ your love, respect and admiration for your grandmother ring brightly in each word. It's amazing how much our grandmothers impact our lives ... the strength they teach us is second to none. Sending you hugs my friend, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! My Grandmother's birthday is today (the 4th) and she also would have been 95. Glad to hear things are going well for you right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews