Happy Weekend... and a very brief update



I'm just checking in... life has been crazy and throwing curve balls at me from so many directions that it seems practically impossible to not let them all fall and bounce all over the place. Projects are starting to pick up, which is fantastic, but so it seems that my family needs me more than ever and I just can't be everywhere at once or with everyone at once... especially when you have three children calling "Mommy Mommy Mommy" all at once... I need to be better at managing my time. I am still trying to figure this all out. Maybe I will have the answers one day very soon, maybe I won't... If anyone knows how to juggle life and home and career please tell me... I could use a few pointers right now.

I will update soon -
Have a happy weekend.
I hope you all find inspiration in the above.
I just love it!

XOXO,

Jessica

Comments

  1. oh boy. balancing working for yourself and from home with kids, life, home, etc.. is definitely a challenge! I find that trying to "schedule" work time is at least somewhat helpful. Of course things come up, but if I block out a chunk of hours while the kids are at school as work time, it helps. Forces me to say no to volunteering or errands or whatever else comes up, just as I would have to say no if I were working in an office at that time. Once the kids come home, it's another story altogether. Constant interruptions and too tired at night to be attentive.... if I've got something due, I'll announce movie time or rest time, but that only buys an hour most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews