What you can do to help the Newtown families and school...




From what I understand there is a vacant school building in the town of Monroe, which is just a town over from Newtown. The building is healthy but vacant due to budget cuts. It seems that this may be the new location for the SHES. The teachers prefer not to go back into the old building but by not returning they leave much behind. Everything is needed and my dance studio is starting a drive for school supplies for the teachers and the new school. In addition to this they are collecting teddy bears that can be handed out to the surviving students.

If you wish to help by sending in some supplies, teddy bears or gift cards please email me through my profile. Thank you kindly,

XOXO,

Jessica


Comments

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews