the boys are back!

I missed them dearly!
I love them!
They're already driving me crazy!


Alexander, before lunchtime, decided to run away.
He took my iPad and a bag of his candy he brought back from Maine.
He looked like a peddler carrying his sack!
I watched him "run away" from my kitchen window. 
When he was out of sight I went out so I could follow him.
As he was getting too far out of sight I decided I ought to be a little closer.
I caught up to him and he was still crying.
The boys were playing "Trade" and Christopher didn't like anything that Alexander had so Christopher called the whole game off.

"Hey, you know that running away with my iPad is stealing?"
This didn't phase him. Not much does.





He was more concerned about the candy. The big sack of candy he was carrying on her left shoulder.

Hey, look buddy, I reassured him. You need to back inside.
"If you don't that candy is all going to melt and be gross and then you're not going to be able to eat it ."
At that he turned around and headed back home!


Have a great day + Stay Cool!

XOXO,

Jessica


Comments

  1. Cute story! Looking at the yard and house in the background makes me miss CT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your neighborhood has free wi-fi or that ipad wouldn't be working that great! I hear from my youngest "you are the meanest mom in the world" at least once a day during the summer. Gotta love our feisty boys. Glad they are back in the nest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews