Have a Happy Weekend!

.

We're due to have fabulous weather here in Connecticut.
I hope you are too! Get outside and soak up that sun (with sunscreen of course!)
Whatever your passion... gardening, entertaining, writing, crafting... do it outdoors!

Feel the sun on your back and the wind in your hair...
Make a pot of sun tea... toss in lemon, sugar and lots of ice cubes...
Grab a book and your tea and let the sun's rays relax and soothe and melt your troubles away.

Go for a walk, in the woods, on the beach in your neighborhood...
pick up shells, rocks, flowers, even sticks...
bring them home and incorporate them into your home...
have your children paint them in bright happy colors.

Have some friends over for an impromptu quick barbecue,
a game of badminton, a campfire...

Whatever it is that you choose to do... enjoy and take it all in!

XOXO

Jessica

Comments

  1. happy week-end my friend! The weather man is calling for some fabulous warm weather here too! So, we plan on working in the garden and visiting the local nurseries for some new plants. Great Elizabeth Taylor quote .. I sooooo need to take that advice! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written words, it reminds me of my beautiful dream of walking around the beach with peaceful waves touching my feet. The sparkling gems at the surface of water soothing my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews