waiting for a gift from the sea...

image property of The Entertaining House and Jessica Gordon Ryan

I love this quote. The sea teaches many things. It teaches patience and respect. Respect her beauty and her power. She is a force to be reckoned with. She is full of mystery and yet she holds all the answers. She is tough and strong and mighty and fierce. And she is calm and tranquil and peaceful. Her beauty is unsurpassed. Her power and force immeasurable. I've been drawn to her for as far back as I can remember.  Sit back and wait. Be patient. Just let the tide roll in and out. She has many gifts to give.

I take this philosophy with life now too. Plan. Take a stand. Be proactive. Set goals. Work hard. Sit back and be patient... life has many gifts too.

XOXO

 Jessica

Comments

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews