Moving on...

it's true!


I've been meaning to write and fill you in... I've had a couple of crazy and emotionally-charged weeks. A lot has been going on and now the move is all consuming. I'm n the throes of it... the long exhausting process of gathering up my most important, meaningful, influential possessions. I've been packing and unloading since Thursday and haven't even made a dent. How on earth is that possible? Moving is a fate I wish on no one! I'm trying to do a good bit myself to save a few dollars. My arms hurt. My back hurts. My feet hurt. My eyeballs hurt!

But, by doing it this way I am able to pack and unpack so that the children can walk into a home that is seemingly in order rather than walking into a sea of brown boxes. My goal is to have the kitchen unpacked and their rooms ready for them by tomorrow. Tomorrow the movers will come to move all the big items. Tomorrow night the children and I should be sleeping in our new home. This will all depend on whether I can get the windows covered. My handiwork, or complete lack thereof, should be apparent by this afternoon!

I have a level and several electric screw drivers, both corded and cordless and a ladder thanks to a friend who loaned these items to me. Wish me luck. Hah! I'll be blogging and keeping you all abreast of my successes and failures!

I hope to be able to post a good bit this weekend...


Jessica




Comments

  1. xoxox... Oh, we will have so much to talk about in October!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews