Without words...

I've been sitting here trying to get a post out but writer's block seems to have gotten the best of me. It's not that I can't think of anything to say - Seriously, could you ever imagine me without anything to say? - It's just whatever I've tried to write these past few days seems, to me, incoherent or trite or unenthusiastic. I seem to be in a place of no emotion. It's strange, really, especially for me, as this is really never my case. I think this is why I can't be inspired to find something to write about. So, I'm asking you all - those of you who have traveled this road before, those of you who are traveling with me, or those of you standing at the crossroads, wondering if this is indeed the path you want to follow... what would you like to see me write about? What would you like to hear from me? Since this is about being open and honest, there is no subject that is taboo. I'm an open book... or blog...

Comments

  1. How are your children holding up? Are you seeing any negative effect on them or are they happier/more relaxed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this Ginny... I will address it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews