this is your life!


I simply love this. I think it speaks to us all... in volumes. Sometimes we all need a reminder that life is meant to be LIVED. I stole this from my friend Lynne's blog. She in turn stole it from some other site. Her post today is all about quotes. I love quotes. I find them inspirational and motivating. They pick me up when I'm feeling down. They make me laugh. They make me think. I draw from them for personal growth and for creative inspiration. I collect quotes. For more wonderful quotes, and wonderful inspiration in general please visit my friend Lynne Knowlton's blog . Please tell her that I sent you. She's paying me ridiculous amounts of money to send you there! Ok, not really, but tell her I sent you there anyhow!

XOXO


Jessica



Comments

Reach out to me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Well Loved Notes

Total Pageviews